EMEA Recruitment is delighted to be partnering exclusively with our international client in their search for a Global Cost Controller.
The successful candidate will need extensive experience within Planning and Management Reporting roles or dedicated Financial Planning and Analysis.
The position will report in to the Global FP&A Director and will have responsibility for the Indirect P&L expenditure.
The successful candidiate will be a tactical decision maker, with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. You will act as a business partner to global leaders and will need proven transformation experience.
Global Cost Controller - Amsterdam, Noord Holland, Netherlands
Responsibilities of the Global Cost Controller:
- Solid financial and business acumen, ideally with previous experience in a global position
- Process mapping with an eye toward simplification and standardizing Opex accounts definitions and cost centers, as well as ancillary processes
- Expertise in recording, classifying, examining and analyzing financial transactions in accordance with defined regulations (IFRS), in order to provide opportunities for improvement in performance
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills, with acute attention to detail, accuracy and accountability, balanced with educated business judgment
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- A high sense of urgency and ability to prioritize
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Ability to adapt and thrive with change and complexity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, Spanish is a plus
- Ability to develop a trusted liaison and collaboration with senior management
- 10+ years of relevant experience in Finance - in Planning and Management Reporting roles or dedicated FP&A roles
- Bachelor’s degree qualified in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Accounting expertise and IFRS knowledge required - 5+ years
- A strong track record of financial analysis
- Process and Finance project management experience
- Experience in building scalable business cases templates
- Strong working knowledge of ERP systems - SAP would be beneficial
For a confidential discussion, please contact Hannah Mallia at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +31208081102. We look forward to hearing from you.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.