EMEA Recruitment is pleased to be working exclusively with our client, a leading chemical manufacturer with a focus on sustainability, in search of a Project Controller in Amsterdam.
As a Project Controller, you will be responsible for all financial activities and internal controls across all projects with this business. You will also own all aspects of corporate cost across all the entities.
For the right Project Controller, this is an opportunity to work in partnership with different stakeholders across a multi-national business. There is also a huge scope for progression both personally and professionally, as well as an attractive salary with great benefits.
Project Controller, Amsterdam, Noord Holland, Netherlands
Responsibilities of the Project Controller:
- Managing all projects across all functions in the business (CAPEX- OPEX) - this will include HR, production, facilities, etc.
- Working closely and reporting to the Function Controller, you will develop project business cases, request for investments and keep track of all financial performances
- Implementing and standardising ways of working for projects across different functions
- Developing reports to create project spend insights in support of planning and controlling processes
- Reposting project actuals vs. budget to project managers
- Liaising with the Function and Investment Controller to report on actual and forecast and its impact on profit & loss/balance sheets (CAPEX – OPEX)
- Maintaining project structures and timelines in SAP PS in line with corporate guidelines
- Responsible for financial closing for projects, as well as asset activation, documentation and accounting classification
- Settling WBS elements of financial closing, as well as requesting cost accruals needed during month-end close
- Liaising with Functional and Investment Controllers to determine project budgets
- Interacting with the Tax team on fiscal matters relating to projects and charging out to the respective business functions
- Degree in Finance or equivalent level
- 5 years’ experience as a Finance Analyst or Project Controller
- Experience in Microsoft Office 365 applications, including MS Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of ERP system (SAP PS is an advantage), Business Warehouse, Power BI
- Fluent in English
If you are interested in applying for this Project Controller role, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Michael Bentil in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 241 73 68
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.