EMEA recruitment are excited to be working with our client, a global leader in Hospitality, in their search for an Financial Controller.
The Financial Controller role is focused on supporting with financial analysis and financial reporting, budgeting/forecasting, audit and control, asset, and liability reconciliation, working capital and cash control.
For the successful Financial Controller, there is an attractive salary, an excellent benefit package and a chance to grow in a dynamic and experienced team.
Finance Controller – Exclusive, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Responsibilities of the Financial Controller:
- Overseeing internal and external regulatory and statutory processes (audits)
- Ensuring profits and losses are recorded correctly
- Monitoring all taxes and ensuring that they correctly accrued
- Supporting accounting and operational controls to safeguard assets to improve operational profitability
- Reporting, forecasting, and budgeting
- Leading, influencing and encouraging the team with strong financial decision-making
- Demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example
- Communicate business objectives, expectations and create awareness within the team
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- 2 -3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge in Accounting principles
- Knowledge in opera, Birchstreet, DocuSign and PeopleSoft
- Business Economics or any related Finance education
- Background in Hospitality (required)
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.