EMEA Recruitment are delighted to be partnering with our global fashion retail client in their search for a Manager Consolidation and Reporting.
Manager Consolidation and Reporting - Amsterdam, Noord Holland, Netherlands
The Manager Consolidation and Reporting is responsible for the accounting, reviewing, planning and evaluating of the Balance Sheet and Cashflow statements and related processes, and striving for further optimization, improvement and automation.
Also with key focus on Inventory Controlling and bringing to next levels.
Key responsibilities of the Manager Consolidation and Reporting:
- Responsible for preparing, analyzing, reviewing, evaluating and presenting actual Balance Sheet and Cashflow statements
- Full ownership of the preparation and review of the Balance Sheet and Cashflow budgets and forecasts, including additional disclosures
- Driving change and further development on designing, monitoring and analyzing of financial key performance indicators and processes related to Balance Sheet, Working Capital and Cashflow statements
- Assisting in strategy execution around Optimizing Supply Value Chain projects
- Taking ownership on and further development of Inventory Controlling activities, like dashboarding, valuation, cost control, business partnering, and provisioning on divisional and channel level
- Coordinating and business collaborating with IT teams for safeguarding and further development of BI developments in Finance team, including project management
- Participating in month-end closure activities, like stock reporting, stock reclassifications and goods in transit
- Participation and support in quarterly preparation, review and submission of Disclosures
- Key spokesperson and single point of contact for all Balance Sheet and Cashflow-related topics and analysis; frequently dealing with US and senior management stakeholders
- Internal controls in compliance with SOX and Audit requirements
- Involvement in further process improvements and related business projects
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum of 5-8 years of relevant Financial Accounting and Reporting experience. Experience within retail, supply chain and/or fashion industry preferred
- Master’s in Finance/Business Administration
- Skilled in BI, strong knowledge of ERP systems (SAP, BW, BPC, HANA, Tableau)
- Proactive, organized self-starter able to drive projects to completion, flexible and deadline-oriented
- Strong team player
- People management skills, as well as being able to make an impact in a Matrix organization
- Ability to solve complex problems and dealing with a wide range of issues.
- Able to clearly articulate Finance topics to various stakeholders
If you would like a confidential discussion, please contact Hannah Mallia @ Hannah.email@example.com or on +31208081102
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.