EMEA Recruitment is pleased to be working with a market-leading, manufacturing company based in the Amsterdam area in search of a GL Accountant.
As a GL Accountant, you will work in partnership with other Finance departments (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Financial Planning & Analysis, and Payroll) to ensure control and compliance.
GL Accountant, Amsterdam Area – Hoofddorp, Noord Holland, Netherlands
For the successful GL Accountant, there is an attractive salary, scope for progression and a chance to work in an international environment, along with additional benefits.
Responsibilities of the GL Accountant:
- Coordinating, assisting and driving the preparation and completion of audits of assigned legal entities
- Performing and managing month-end close activities
- Performing monthly Blackline balance sheet reconciliations and ensuring variances are resolved
- Owning the monthly, quarterly and annual closure of multiple EMEA legal entities
- Managing and filing all VAT (coordinate with outsource providers)
- Ensuring the filing of corporate income tax and local statistical reporting
- Preparing, validating and making journal entries for companies designated to you
- Creating and maintaining a strong information-gathering system
- Supporting process system implementations and process improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting, or a relevant field
- Min. 3 years in Accounting and VAT or a relevant field
- An experienced Auditor without Accounting experience can also be considered for this role
- Knowledge of Dutch tax legislation (advantageous)
- Fluent in English
If you are interested in applying for this GL Accountant role, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Michael Bentil in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 241 73 68
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.