Our client – a global leader at the intersection of finance and technology – is seeking a Payroll Specialist to join its friendly and vibrant team.
Your expertise and creativity will be at the heart of the team.
Payroll Specialist, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
You’ll be given a broad range of responsibilities to grow your career in a company that takes pride in hiring talented people and gives them lots of freedom to make an impact; a place where teamwork, fun and friendliness are core values.
Responsibilities of the Payroll Specialist:
- Execute Dutch payroll in ADP
- Ensure payroll set-up meets company requirements and records are aligned to guidelines
- Maintain and reconcile payroll records
- Verify and administer payroll data
- Be responsible for processing of mutations and resolving discrepancies
- Process pension subscriptions
- Provide payroll feedback and data when required to support ongoing HR projects
- Provide information to employees, managers and external stakeholders regarding payroll matters, benefit plans and collective agreement provisions
- Confident in both written/spoken English and Dutch
- MBO/HBO level
- Ideally have PDL certification (Praktijk Diploma Loonadministratie)
- More than 2 years in international environment
- Comfortable working to high standards in a dynamic and flat organization
- Approachable, organized and service-minded
- Pragmatic and detail-oriented
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.