Our client, a global consumer goods business, is seeking to appoint a Junior Payroll Specialist - French Speaking, located in Amsterdam.
They are looking to speak to individuals capable of working in a fast moving and cross-departmental position.
Junior Payroll Specialist - Amsterdam, Noord Holland, Netherlands
The ideal candidate will speak professional French and have 2+ years’ Payroll experience.
Key duties of the Junior Payroll Specialist:
- Processing a high volume of payroll, covering a variety of international entities
- Ensure timely and accurate data entry and transactions into systems
- Liaising with both internal and external stakeholders to manage monthly payroll
- General Ledger responsibilities
- Assisting with continuous improvement projects within Payroll
- Resolve pay generation issues.
- Process monthly and ad hoc payments in the online banking platform
- Complete post-payroll administration, including preparation and reconciliation of reports and controls
- 2 years’ experience within a similar position
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accountancy or related field
- Strong Excel skills (experience with any Payroll software is advantageous)
- Fluency in both English and French
- Great communication skills and a can-do approach
If you are interested in applying for this Junior Payroll Specialist opportunity, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please contact Michael Bentil in our Amsterdam office +31 20 808 1102 or Michael.email@example.com
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.