We’re currently looking for a Management Accountant on behalf of our client, an international and dynamic asset management and advisory business, with a wide footprint and ambitious plans, coupled with a friendly, family feel working environment.
Management Accountant - Amsterdam, Noord Holland, Netherlands
This is a newly created position as part of the business’ strategic vision to grow their client base and make a positive impact for the world through sustainable initiatives.
We are currently recruiting a Management Accountant to join their centralised team, reporting to the Head of Operations and working as part of a small, key team in this global business. This is a critical position to support the business’ continued growth and transformation, and will work to centralise processes and transition the current activities from Financial Accounting to a more FP&A/business partnering focus.
This is a unique, globally-focused opportunity for a candidate with 5+ years’ relevant experience and a hands-on approach to add value in this collaborative and developing environment.
Your duties as Management Accountant will include, although will not be limited to:
• Management reporting – actual v. budget, business planning, quarterly and annual reporting
• Monitoring invoice processes and Financial Fund Accounting through 3rd party providers
• Accountable for coordination and preparing the annual fund reports
• Internal and external stakeholder management
• Working closely with 3rd party providers
• Driving continuous process review and improvements to ensure best practice and efficiencies
• Change management projects – transitioning from more accounting operational to reporting activities
• Assisting with ad hoc activities and projects within the function
• At least 5 years’ relevant work experience within the financial industry
• A background in Fund Accounting, preferably within Financial Accounting, and an interest to move into FP&A and business partnering
• A strong working knowledge of MS Excel and financial administrative systems
• Fluent in English
• A keen eye for detail, with good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Able to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
• High level of honesty, service-oriented approach, a dedicated team player
If you are interested in applying for this Management Accounting role please register your interest using the link above, alternatively please send your CV to Alison.Whiten@emearecruitment.com or for a confidential conversation please call Alison Whiten in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.