EMEA Recruitment are looking for a Manager - Global Accounting – Statutory and Tax Compliance to join our Technology client based in Amsterdam.
You will be part of a centralised Global Accounting function, reporting to their EMEA Controller. We are seeking a self-motivated team player with strong operational & transactional accounting, financial reporting, and leadership skills.
You will be taking a lead role in a broad range of Statutory Reporting and Tax Compliance matters globally and in particular EMEA and APAC regions.
Manager - Global Accounting – Statutory and Tax Compliance – Exclusive, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Responsibilities of the Manager - Global Accounting – Statutory and Tax Compliance:
- Working collaboratively with both the group and local statutory auditors to ensure all group and local audit compliance needs and deadlines are met
- Ensuring that the filing deadlines of annual financial statements are met
- Filing of regulatory reports and other documentation
- Maintaining and updating local statutory trial balance and managing local vendors
- Collaborate with the Group Tax team to ensure group and local statutory tax compliance needs are met
- Manage local statutory and tax advisors to ensure direct and indirect taxes are being managed appropriately
- Maintaining Statutory & Tax Compliance Returns calendar
- Support local tax audits for the accounting part and work closely with internal and external tax teams
- 8+ years of experience in Accounting, Financial Control, or a similar role
- Big 4 experience and a professional accounting certification, such as RA, CPA, ACA, ACCA, or similar, is preferred
- Experience with a global company with significant presence in the Americas, EMEA, APAC, and the Nordics desired
- Experience working with Accounting & ERP systems, such as NetSuite, SAP, or Oracle
- Ability to build and maintain strong cross-functional relationships
- Ability to share ideas, develop effective responses and influence management decisions
- Must be able to exercise a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality
- Self-motivated, detailed and deadline-oriented, with a proven track record to handle multiple tasks with varying priorities
- Ability to remain organized in a fast-paced environment at a growing company
- Fluent in and comfortable working in English
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.