EMEA Recruitment is working exclusively with our client, a global manufacturing organisation, seeking to hire a Market Accountant.
You will have local market responsibility for AR, OTC, PTP accounting and reporting-related activities to ensure the local market receives a high quality and timely service.
Market Accountant, Amsterdam, Noord Holland, Netherlands, 12-month Contract
Responsibilities of the Market Accountant
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:?£?
- Improve PO compliance in the local market, solve issues raised and deliver training
- Improve PTP KPIs
- Assist with the coordination of vendor set-up requests and expedition across the process
- Local filing of statutory requirements
- Assist with dispute management coordination for cases to be solved in a timely manner
- Production of valid and accurate credit notes
- Maintain terms and evidence documentation
- Maintenance of rebate settlement trackers
- Support in credit management area
- Assist statutory/tax audits in providing information
- Support the EU Regional Controller’s team in ad-hoc requests
- Ad-hoc maintenance of SAP pricing records as required
- Daily interaction with local managers, commercial organization and other departments
- National Sales team for rebates management
- PO requestors and approvers community
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business/Accountancy/Finance or similar
- Experience in RTR
- Capacity to work in matrix organization with all related departments
- Accurate, with good analytical, project management and problem-solving skills
- Good communicator and good at building strong relationships
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, knowledge of SAP, Blackline, lean six sigma qualification desirable
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing
If you are interested in applying for this Market Accountant opportunity, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Ali Cawley in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 241 73 72
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.