EMEA Recruitment is working with one of the world’s leading manufacturing companies based in the Amsterdam area to recruit a Payroll Analyst.
Payroll Analyst - Amsterdam, Noord Holland, Netherlands
The role to be responsible for Payroll for multiple countries in EMEA.
You will provide support for all Payroll programs in the business, in line with the company’s policies and procedures.
Responsibilities of the Payroll Analyst:
- Assisting with tax and social security audits, as well as working with a tax advisor to provide information to tax inspectors
- Assisting with Payroll processes and inquiries for all employees throughout the organization
- Process Payroll
- Manage cost control labor
- Communicating and documenting Payroll processes for the organization
- Inputting Payroll for several countries in the EMEA region, including: the UK, Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Spain and Sweden
- Working with HR to monitor salary, role and changes based on headcount information received from HR
- Booking of all Payroll-related GL journal entries (salary, PTO, bonus, etc.) for month-end close for EMEA
- Preparing monthly balance sheets reconciliations
- Supporting with Payroll-related audit, both externally and internally
- Assisting SOX control testing for Internal Audit department
- Understanding Payroll processes, policies and procedures with the Payroll team and all other employees throughout the organization
- Participate in the development of new Payroll processing programs, policies and procedures as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration
- 3+ years’ experience in Payroll operations
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Payroll software
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluency in English and Dutch advantageous
If you are interested in applying for this Payroll Analyst role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Natalie in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 1102.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.