Our client, a fast-growing, global biopharmaceutical research company, is looking for a Payroll Specialist to join on a 12-month contract.
As a Payroll Specialist, you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself within the department, as an integral part of the company’s Payroll function and projects.
Payroll Specialist (12-month contract), Amsterdam, Noord Holland, Netherlands
Responsibilities of the Payroll Specialist (12-month contract):
- Taking a key role implementing an automation project for tracking employee queries
- Upload of monthly payroll process for joiners and leavers
- Control over business incentive program and tax as they relate to payroll
- Ensuring all payments made correctly and on time
- Becoming the initial contact point for all employees on payroll matters
- Working with 15 different countries/external providers
- Working extensively with different stakeholders and external providers
- Reporting directly to the Associate Director of Payroll
- Overseeing complexities, such as stock options, fleet management and company vehicles
- Bachelor’s Accounting qualification in Finance/Economics or relevant area
- Previous experience working within a similar Payroll function
- Experience in an international company or dealing with multiple countries
- Strong ability to work cross-functionally and liaise with multiple different stakeholders
- Accurate, good analytical skills, proficient in Microsoft Office 365 applications, especially Excel
- Practical attitude, strong communication skills, with a proactive demeanour
- International experience or excellent cross-cultural awareness
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing - additional languages would be beneficial
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.