EMEA Recruitment is partnering with our global FMCG client in its search for a Finance System Development Senior Specialist - Supply Chain.
You will be required to lead and participate in process improvement projects within the Supply Chain value stream, which have a significant impact on financial flows.
Finance System Development Senior Specialist - Supply Chain, Amsterdam, Noord Holland, Netherlands
Working with a team of both Finance Generalists and Technical Support, this role focuses on the continuous improvement of the Finance function, through the development and implementation of new technologies and processes that support Supply Chain initiatives.
Acting as a single point of contact from Finance towards Supply Chain, this position ensures that all changes and improvements are compliant, standard, efficient and scalable.
Key responsibilities of the Finance System Development Senior Specialist – Supply Chain:
- Play an active role in a number of strategic Supply Chain projects
- Coordinate interactions with broad spectrum of business stakeholders (Accounting, Controlling, Warehouse, Project Teams, etc.) to understand the business needs and ensure alignment
- Build up the end-to-end knowledge of business vs. technical vs. financial flows
- Helping with Finance input in the process designs that include the correct business requirements, measures and resources
- Assist in creation of Accounting flows for new initiatives and projects
- Create and maintain business process documentation
- Participate in users acceptance testing and validation from Finance perspective
- Take the ownership on the assigned processes from central office perspective
- Proactive review/assessment of different business processes in terms of risk points
- Educate and train key users
- Assist business in Supply Chain-related process questions, as well as technical bugs and data administration
The Ideal candidate:
- A completed master’s degree/equivalent in Finance or other appropriate education
- At least 4-7 years of relevant work experience in the field of Finance or Finance Operations - retail and Finance experience is a big plus
- Experience in a complex business environment in different areas of Finance - have know-how of several E2E processes (e.g. Sales-to-Cash for POS)
- Experience in assisting a project delivery from financial perspective
- Moderate SAP knowledge is a must (advanced knowledge is a big plus)
- Advanced knowledge of Excel/VBA is beneficial
- Strong communication skills, team player and proactive
- Business fluency in English (written and verbal)
If you are interested in applying for this Finance System Development Senior Specialist - Supply Chain role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Hannah Mallia in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.