EMEA Recruitment are partnering with Nouryon, in their search for a Project Manager - Global Accounting Processes.
Do you want to support or lead the continuous improvement change/initiatives in the accounting organization in terms of processes, whilst supporting systems? Are you experienced in Purchase to Pay (P2P) processes? We are looking for someone eager to support projects and improvement initiatives that will bring their global accounting operations in a world-class position.
Project Manager - Global Accounting Processes, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Regional Accounting Centers in America, Europe and Asia and other relevant functions to plan, define, implement and embed the identified improvements structurally in the global accounting operations.
- Lead and support projects and improvement initiatives that will bring the global Accounting operations in a world-class best position.
- Work together with the Regional Accounting Centres and other relevant functions to plan, define, implement and embed the identified improvements structurally in the global Accounting operations
- Supporting defining improvement initiatives
- Supporting leading projects
- Perform fact-based data analysis and identify improvement initiatives
- Monitoring and support on embedding the project deliverables
- Design/implement/maintain business processes
- Communication and cooperation with several stakeholders
- Expert and good understanding in operational accounting process, specifically in P2P area (include purchasing, invoice and payment process)
- Good functional understanding in ERP system, especially in SAP material management, vendor invoice management and SAP Ariba
- Experienced in supplier e-invoice enablement (preferably SAP based platform, example SAP Ariba).
- At least 3-5 years of relevant working experience
- Experienced in data analysis using Microsoft Excel or preferably PowerBI
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Business Administration or Finance
- Fluent English
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.