Kick-off the new year with an exciting new role! Our client is looking for experienced Payroll Specialist to join their growing Amsterdam based business.
Working with exciting brand names, this leading fashion retail organisation is looking for a driven person who will thrive in a ‘start-up’ environment.
In the role of Payroll Specialist, you will be responsible for calculating and administering employee compensation, verifying work hours and payment, updating the internal payroll database and records.
The ideal candidate will have good numeric ability and be accustomed to handling sensitive information.
Payroll Specialist – Exclusive, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Responsibilities of the Payroll Specialist:
- Maintaining payroll information by collating, calculating and entering data
- Updating payroll records by entering any changes to employee information or benefits
- Preparing reports that include summaries of earnings, tax deductions, leave, compassionate leave and non-taxable wages
- Overseeing payroll liabilities by determining employee taxes and calculating employer’s payments
- Resolving payroll discrepancies and answering any employee payroll queries
- Coordinate bonuses calculations and allowances
- Cooperate with the local payroll vendors to oversee employees’ compensation by the end of each pay cycle using payroll software in a timely manner
- Answer questions about compensation, benefits, taxes and insurance deductions
- BSc in Accounting, Human Resources or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Payroll Officer, Payroll Clerk or similar role
- Hands-on experience with HRIS and Accounting software
- Accurate data entry skills with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, to communicate with local payroll vendors and employees regarding their issues and concerns
- Good knowledge of labor legislation
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.