EMEA Recruitment is looking for an accomplished Senior FP&A Manager to join our global manufacturing client.
This is a newly created position, where you will contribute to the execution of business strategy and achievement of financial objectives by providing performance analysis and management information. You’ll also perform planning and control activities aimed at improvement of the operational, commercial and financial effectiveness of the assigned business operations.
Senior FP&A Manager – Exclusive, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
The position will cover functional areas, including technology solutions and the integrated supply chain, reporting to the Director Financial Planning & Reporting.
Duties of the Senior FP&A Manager:
- Performance reporting of actual business results and analysis to business and Finance management
- Analysis of the actual monthly business results and comparison with budget and forecast
- Provide financial information that illustrates current and future business performance
- Has ownership for functional reporting and functional controlling activities
- Assures reporting is in compliance with company directives and IFRS
- Contributes to performance management and supports budget, latest estimates, monthly and quarterly reporting cycles
- Conducts ad-hoc analysis for senior management to increase understanding and to facilitate performance management
- Identifies and drives further improvement and standardization in the areas planning, reporting and analytics
- Ensures fit for purpose reporting set-up in SAP and management reporting systems (e.g. SAP BW and Power BI)
- Master’s degree qualified or equivalent
- Approx. 10 years’ experience in Business Analytics/Controlling functions
- Experience in (chemical) manufacturing industry with a global multi-national organization
- Applied knowledge of data visualization techniques for creating images, diagrams or animations to communicate a message
- Familiar with working with ERP system (SAP preferred) and Business Warehouse
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing
- Feels comfortable in a demanding environment within an international context
- Have strong social skills, creates enthusiasm, be a driver of change, analytical and fact-based
- Applying IFRS in business reporting environment
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.