EMEA Recruitment is working with a growing international brand as it looks to recruit a Senior Total Reward Analyst to join its EMEA Human Resources Team.
The role will focus on the development and implementation of the Total Rewards programs and will have a leaning towards providing benefits support for the region, as well as undertaking some responsibilities around compensation and global mobility.
The business is truly people-centric and has a strong culture of collaboration and team working. It values new ideas and suggestions of improvements that can be made, so if you’re looking for the chance to help shape a company’s approach to total reward, this would be a great opportunity to explore.
Senior Total Reward Analyst, Amsterdam, Noord Holland, Netherlands
Responsibilities of the Senior Total Reward Analyst:
- Conduct compensation and benefit benchmark assessments, keeping abreast of current market trends and providing recommendations to the business
- Assist with the implementation, administration and renewals of benefit programs across EMEA region
- Undertake global compensation processes, such as benchmarking, pay analysis, merit and bonus planning, including the associated administration activities
- Participate in job architecture and compensation structure design and implementation
- Ensure consistency and fairness in reward practices across the organization
- Create and analyse a range of compensation and benefits-related reports
- Manage global mobility requirements
- Significant experience within compensation and benefits in an international setting
- Understanding of local markets and regulations across multi-countries, including Netherlands, Germany and UK
- Strong Excel skills, ideally knowledge of SuccessFactors and MarketPay
- Experience of job evaluation
- Consultative approach and great relationship builder
- Strong analytical skills, with an eye for detail
- Fluent in English, plus Dutch or another European language
If you are interested in applying for this Senior Total Reward Analyst role please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation about this role, please call Katie in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 241 73 66
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.