EMEA Recruitment is currently looking for a Tax Compliance Officer on behalf our client, an innovative multi-national organisation operating in the oil and gas sector.
As Tax Compliance Officer, you will be responsible for the monthly, quarterly and annual tax compliance for the companies within the Netherlands and other entities.
The ideal candidate will need to have a keen eye for detail and be accountable for meeting deadlines on multiple entities.
This a great opportunity for a Tax Compliance Officer to build on their existing experience with continued career development.
- Filing all the tax returns in accordance to deadlines and maintain a good relationship with local tax authorities
- CIT: Preparing required documentation (the Netherlands and 3 other tax jurisdictions) in order to have the annual CIT returns filed
- Working closely with external advisors for the drafting of the return - this will mostly be Netherlands-focused
- VAT: Preparing and filling VAT declarations for the Netherlands and preparing required documentation for Cyprus
- Transfer pricing: Working closely with the Group Tax Manager to gather all information required for the filing locally (focused on identification and extraction of all intercompany flows, mark-up, etc)
- Working closely with the GL Accounting team and the Head of Accounting
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or equivalent
- Dutch tax experience
- Finance/Accounting experience is a plus
- Dutch and English speaking
If you are interested in applying for this Tax Compliance Officer role, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Michael Bentil in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 241 73 68
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.