EMEA Recruitment is pleased to share our latest job opportunity – Treasury Manager Front Office.
This is a fantastic chance to work for an established, international manufacturing business with a global footprint. You will join the Treasury team, with the opportunity to work in a technology-driven environment and a strong focus on process optimization.
Treasury Manager Front Office - Amsterdam, Noord Holland, Netherlands
Are you are a Treasury professional and a Risk Specialist with at least three years of demonstrable experience in a multi-national environment? Are you seasoned in active derivative trading and aware of the high impact of it on an operational and strategic level? Are you a true team player with a strategic and pragmatic approach to handling challenges? If so, we have a great opportunity for you!
As a Treasury Manager Front Office, you will assist the Treasury Financial Markets team in managing the financial risks - your key responsibilities include:
- Financial risk management – Manage global financial risks within the overall set framework for: FX, interest rate, liquidity, counterparty and commodities. You will bring forward opportunities to improve and expand the financial risk management framework. Additionally, you perform pre and post-hedging analysis of financial exposures to ensure continuous monitoring, and bring forward opportunities to improve and expand the risk management strategy.
- Cash management - Manage the group’s liquidity in different currencies, including FX swaps and arbitrage between cash pools and bank accounts. Furthermore, you execute short-term investment decisions, and invest excess liquidity in terms of deposits and money market funds.
- Cash flow forecasting - Driving, with the Financial Planning and Analysis team, the companywide cash flow forecasting process. Moreover, you support in improving the tools to optimize the monthly forecasting for senior management. You will be responsible for the daily global cash reporting and monthly CFO reporting.
- Corporate Finance - You assist with the management of an effective capital structure in terms of debt structuring. Therefore, bank and credit agency relationship management will be part of the job as well.
- Have a master’s diploma in Economics, Business Administration or Corporate Finance
- Have a proven track record in undertaking financial analysis and providing financial advice to senior management
- Are a critical thinker, extremely precise
- Preferably have experience with SAP TMS
- Are fluent in English, both verbal and in writing
- Are a driven person with a proactive attitude to add value to the organization
Please contact Hannah Mallia at Hannah.email@example.com or on +31202417362. We look forward to reviewing your applications.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.