EMEA recruitment are excited to be working with our client, a global leader in real estate, in their search for a VAT Specialist.
The VAT Specialist role is focused on the continuous improvement of Tax activities in the compliance team. There will also be an opportunity to join several projects to drive efficiency, including a transformation project.
VAT Specialist - Exclusive, Amsterdam, Noord Holland, Netherlands
For the successful VAT Specialist, there is an attractive salary, an excellent benefit package and a chance to work for an international and dynamic team.
Responsibilities of the VAT Specialist:
- Preparation and review of indirect tax returns (Intrastat, VAT, Foreign VAT claims, Local Sales, and Purchase listing)
- Working in collaboration with colleagues in Tax, Finance, Business, Legal and IT
- Initiating, coordinating, and maintaining indirect Tax processes for compliance
- Focusing on due diligence activities in acquisition/disposition deals along with the Tax team
- Working with 3rd party service providers to coordinate indirect tax returns
- Reconciliation of GL accounts and proposing adjustments
- Ensuring there is communication with externally local authorities throughout Europe
- VAT enhancement projects (cash-based VAT reporting, pro rata calculation)
- Degree in Finance
- Min 3 years of relevant experience
- Accurate and have a hands-on mentality
- Team player, energetic and a problem solver
- Organized and result-oriented
- Excellent English (another European language is a plus)
- PeopleSoft experience (preferable not essential)
- Strong Excel skills
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.