EMEA Recruitment is currently looking for a Transfer Pricing Manager to join a real estate business in the Amsterdam area. Our client is a market leader in its industry, with properties across Europe.
As a Transfer Pricing Manager, you will be responsible for advising tax, finance, and other colleagues on transfer pricing matters related to transactions and operations of the group.
In return, the right Transfer Pricing Manager will receive an attractive salary with benefits, as well as a broad scope to progress within the business personally and professional.
Transfer Pricing Manager – Exclusive, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Responsibilities of the Transfer Pricing Manager:
- Monitor changes to global and regional TP regulations and perform impact assessments
- Prepare OECD Masterfile documentation for the group
- Prepare the Local Files and other local country transfer pricing documentation in cooperation with local entities
- Update and (further) develop the group finance policy and monitor/advise on the terms and conditions of group loans on the basis thereof
- Update and (further) develop transfer pricing processes for the group
- Support in transfer pricing audits and provide your input to answer transfer pricing related questions from tax authorities
- Assist with the preparation and coordination of the group’s CbCR notifications and CbCR report
- Fast learner, self-learner, strong communication skills
- Master’s degree in Dutch Tax Law or Economics or similar qualification.
- 4-8 years of experience in transfer pricing with Big 4 or large international accounting firms or in-house at large multi-nationals
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.