EMEA Recruitment are supporting our global Manufacturing client as they look to recruit a Compensation and Benefits Manager for the European region.
European Compensation and Benefits Manager, Amsterdam, Noord Holland, Netherlands
The business has a rich history, is experiencing a period of exciting growth and is continually transforming to meet the demands of a changing world.
This role is located from the European HQ in Amsterdam and the business will adopt a hybrid working arrangement post-COVID.
Responsibilities of the European Compensation and Benefits Manager:
- Develop a Compensation and Benefits strategy that balances the direction from global HQ with the local nuances of the European markets.
- Plan and direct the full range of Compensation and Benefits initiatives across the European region.
- Design and implement employee incentive programmes that drive engagement and performance.
- Manage the annual review process, effectively communicating the process objectives to relevant stakeholders.
- Review the current Benefits offering, ensuring it is line with external benchmarks.
- Design and deliver annual and long-term executive reward initiatives.
- Ensure the collection of Human Resources data is executed in line with external compliance standards, making recommendations for changes where necessary.
- Significant Compensation and Benefits experience gained in an international setting.
- Able to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills and a natural collaborator.
- Conceptual thinker who can translate future opportunities into innovative reward strategies.
- Continuous improvement mindset and the ability to drive change.
- Detail orientated and good knowledge of systems, including Excel.
- Fluent in English, another European language an advantage.
If you are interested in applying for this European Compensation and Benefits Manager role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Katie in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 1102.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.