EMEA Recruitment is working with an international business based in Amsterdam as it looks to grow its European Reward function with a Senior Compensation Analyst.
Senior Compensation Analyst, Amsterdam, Noord Holland, Netherlands
Reporting into the Senior Manager for Compensation, you will bring specialist skills in this area and an eye for detail. The role requires strong collaboration with Human Resources Leads and HRBPs, as well as interacting with the other Centres of Expertise.
You will join a business that offers a truly people-centric culture, and welcomes new ideas and innovation, as it looks to continue to grow and evolve.
Responsibilities of the Senior Compensation Analyst:
- Assist with the design of compensation programs, and local policies and practices for the European region
- Monitor and maintain salary structures, ensuring they are aligned to market practice, local legislation and CLAs
- Conduct salary benchmarking exercises, offering insight to the business on local compensation trends
- Evaluate new and existing roles to ensure they are in line with company grading structure
- Support in the harmonisation of compensation processes across the region, including short-term incentive plans and merit cycles
- Balance the mandate from HQ with the needs of the local market
- Deliver salary survey data across Europe
- Significant compensation experience gained in an international business or a consultancy environment
- Able to manipulate and analyse data within Excel
- Detail orientated and with strong focus placed on accuracy
- Collaborative style and strong communicator
- Good knowledge of HRIS, ideally Workday
- Fluent in English
If you are interested in applying for this Senior Compensation Analyst role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Katie in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 1102.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.