EMEA Recruitment is working with a growing global business as it looks to recruit a European HR Operations Manager.
The successful candidate will manage an operational Human Resources team that delivers both a transactional and expertise service to the countries across the European region.
European HR Operations Manager, Amsterdam, Noord Holland, Netherlands
Driven by process improvement and efficiencies, you will look at how transactional costs can be reduced and service levels improved.
This is a newly created role that offers the opportunity to develop an HR service that truly adds value to the business.
Responsibilities of the European HR Operations Manager:
- Supervise the HR operational team to deliver transactional services, including administering employee data and performing payroll mutations
- Develop the team to provide expertise services, such as local reward, talent resourcing, learning and development, and talent management administration
- Coach team members, creating an environment where they can thrive and reach their potential
- Manage service levels, setting targets for service improvements
- Undertake process redesign where required to drive efficiencies and cost savings
- Provide management information and reports on all operational HR services
- Develop and own the annual service center budget
- Participate in yearly discussions and negotiations with the business on the SLAs and KPIs
- Significant experience working within an HR service center, with a number of years at management level
- Able to work at both a strategic and tactical level
- Proven success working with an outsourced payroll processor
- Experience using help desk technology, such as ServiceNow
- Strong command of HRIS, SuccessFactors an advantage
- Dedicated to driving service excellence
- Data-driven approach to problem-solving
- Fluent in English, then either Dutch or Swedish
If you are interested in applying for this European HR Operations Manager role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Katie in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 1102.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.