EMEA Recruitment is looking to recruit an HR Director – EMEA for our international client based in Amsterdam.
Operating as part of the leadership team, the role is responsible for the development of the EMEA Human Resources strategy, management of the HR team and the execution of the full spectrum of HR practices across the employee life cycle.
HR Director – EMEA - Amsterdam, Noord Holland, Netherlands
You will develop a culture where the workforce feels empowered and where the business is seen as an employer of choice. You will join a dynamic organisation, who are constantly evolving, and will lead and inspire others through periods of transformation.
Responsibilities of the HR Director – EMEA:
- Ensure the effective execution of HR practices, including talent acquisition, management and development, organisational design and effectiveness, employee relations and reward
- Lead, develop and inspire a team of HRBPs and HR Coordinators
- Coach and influence members of leadership team around the execution of people strategy and tactics
- Represent the organisation in Works Councils across EMEA region
- Promote a positive relationship between employee and employer, driving this through all levels in the organisation
- Create an inclusive culture and champion the employee voice in the business
- Work closely with HR Centres of Excellence, including Talent Acquisition, Reward, Learning & Development
- Significant experience leading HR in an international matrix environment
- In depth knowledge of all core HR practices and processes
- Strong understanding of labor law in the Netherlands, as well another European country
- Experience working with an employee representative body, such as Works Councils
- Ability to balance global requirements with local nuances
- Strong coach and inspiring leader
- Proactive, can-do attitude
- Fluent in English and at least one other European language
If you are interested in applying for this HR Director – EMEA role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Katie in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 1102.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.