EMEA Recruitment is pleased to be exclusively working with an international investment management client, which is currently looking for an HR Operations Specialist.
This is a privately held holding group, which prides itself on giving back to the community and strives to have a lasting positive impact on society and the environment.
HR Operations Specialist - Exclusive, Amsterdam, Noord Holland, Netherlands
You will be the interface between employees and HR, providing accurate and timely responses to employees, managers and leaders regarding local HR policies.
We’re looking for someone with the full HR employee lifecycle knowledge and has a full understanding of Dutch labour law.
Key responsibilities of the HR Operations Specialist:
- You will conduct onboarding of new hires and offboarding of colleagues
- Support the workforce administration processes and verify the necessary required documentation on the designated HR employee lifecycle activity
- Provide administrative support for the testing and implementation of HR projects
- Contributing to key HR initiatives
- Support the monthly Dutch payroll by auditing the input and outputs
- Review and contribute to the continuous improvement of HR and payroll processes, execution and technology usage
- Support the workforce administration processes, data input and other HR systems
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in HR Management, Business Administration or related functions
- 2 + years’ experience in Human Resource Administration
- Good knowledge of Dutch labor law is mandatory - knowledge of other European labor law is an asset
- Ability to effectively communicate on complex issues with a high level of effectiveness
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.