EMEA Recruitment is recruiting an HR Technology Leader to join an international business at its global headquarters in Amsterdam.
The organisation is experiencing a significant period of digital transformation and is taking the opportunity to review its current Human Resources digital strategy, modernising this to maximise the potential of new technology that is developing in the HR space.
The role will be responsible for the overall HR digital landscape, working with key stakeholders to help them better understand HR technology delivery and implementing innovative HR technology solutions that support the goals of the business.
If you enjoy a highly dynamic environment, with significant opportunity to make an impact at global level, this role would be an exciting proposition.
HR Technology Leader, Amsterdam, Noord Holland, Netherlands
Responsibilities of the HR Technology Leader:
- Develop the global HR digital strategy
- Lead of team of 5, plus contingent workers, as well as the matrix organisation of support teams
- Identify and propose end-to-end automated solutions in the field of Payroll, Talent Acquisition and Management, Learning, Compensation and Core HR
- Build an HR digital experience that is engaging and user friendly
- Perform impact analysis and create process improvement recommendations for complex HR technology projects
- Be the HR champion for large technology programs that cross multiple functional disciplines, such as the implementation of SuccessFactors
- Drive continuous improvement based on LEAN/Six Sigma/PRIDE guiding principles
- Collaborate with IT and vendors to plan, implement and build system enhancements involving HR data and analytics
- Provide strategic consultation on HR technology and trends to the business and drive innovation in this space, such as use of AI and robotics
- Significant senior level experience managing HR digital strategy in an international setting
- Experience implementing HR technology solutions, such as SuccessFactors
- Strong understanding of Agile, Waterfall or other incremental improvement methodologies
- Able to look across functions for ways to automate and reduce manual work
- Proven success aligning a diverse set of global business stakeholders on technology initiatives
- Exceptional communication skills and able to translate technology concepts to others
- High levels of resilience and thrives in a dynamic environment
- Data savvy and able to leverage data to make decisions
- Deep understanding of what it takes to make HR functions successful
- Experience with SuccessFactors, Integrated Payroll Solutions and Workday as a plus
If you are interested in applying for this HR Technology Leader role please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation about this role, please call Katie in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 241 73 66
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.