We are currently looking for an HRIS Specialist on behalf of our client.
You will be responsible for supporting and maintaining the Human Resources Information Management System for the company, translating business needs into technology requirements.
We’re looking for someone with demonstrated knowledge of HR processes, HR information systems, principles, methods and practices.
HRIS Specialist, Amsterdam, Noord Holland, Netherlands
Duties of the HRIS Specialist:
- Support and maintain the HRIS
- Translate business needs into technology requirements
- Work with internal stakeholders and subject matter experts in the analyzing of data flows for process improvement
- Lead the review, testing and implementation of HR information system changes
- Provide best practices and recommendations about HR information systems
- Apply knowledge of HR processes, HR information systems and data
- Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing needs
- Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation
- Train staff members and managers/supervisors/administrator on new processes/functionality
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in HR, Information Systems or related functions
- 5+ years’ experience in Information Systems management and Human Resources management
- Demonstrated knowledge of HR processes, HR information systems, principles, methods and practices
- Ability to effectively communicate on complex issues with a high level of effectiveness
- Fluent in English - German and Dutch is an advantage
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.