EMEA Recruitment is currently recruiting a Director of Learning & Development for our international client, based from its HQ in Amsterdam.
The organisation is a PE-backed business experiencing an exciting period of growth and transformation. This role will build the L&D function from scratch, developing a strategy and framework that fits the needs of the organisation.
This is a global role working in a dynamic environment where you have the freedom to create new ways of working that will contribute to the continued success of the business.
Director of Learning & Development, Amsterdam, Noord Holland, Netherlands
Responsibilities of the Director of L&D:
- Devise and execute an L&D strategy, building the function and framework from scratch, including policies and processes
- Work closely with stakeholders in the business to truly understand the learning needs across the organisation
- Lead the implementation of a global L&D portfolio
- Design best-in-class learning solutions to support transformational initiatives
- Implement a blended approach to learning, embracing digital innovation in this space
- Facilitate and deliver training/coaching up to leadership level around generic and leadership skills
- Evaluate effectiveness of learning solutions, ensuring they add value
- Significant senior level experience in L&D, ideally developing and evolving the function in an international setting
- Experience of the full learning cycle, including the use of blended learning tools and techniques
- Confident user of Learning Management Systems
- Proven ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, such as retail or FMCG
- Strong coaching skills and able to partner senior leaders in the business
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a strong influencer
- A proactive, can-do attitude and positive mindset
- Energy and enthusiasm to drive change
If you are interested in applying for this Director of Learning & Development role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Katie in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 1102.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.