EMEA Recruitment is working with an international business, about to embark on a significant digital transformation, in its search for an Organisational Design Consultant.
Organisational Design Consultant, Amsterdam, Noord Holland, Netherlands
This role will support Organizational Design projects through all their phases, from analysis through to execution, which will ensure the business structure is well aligned to their new digital and agile strategy.
Initiatives will span across the whole organization and, as the business is global, this brings added complexity and interest to the role. This is a long-term interim assignment due to the significant change the business is about to experience.
Responsibilities of the Organisational Design Consultant:
- Support the organization to become a digital, more agile and customer-focused company through the design of an effective organizational structure
- Create macro-design, micro-design and blueprints of the business
- Work closely with Human Resources business partners and business leaders to help drive OD transformation projects in their given business units
- Build OD capabilities across the organization, including the development and facilitation of learning materials/sessions
- Perform data analysis and prepare a range of reports
- Monitor OD KPIs and feedback to the business on the progress of OD projects
- Significant Organisational Design experience gained in a large complex organization, ideally international in scope
- Ability to simplify complex data and concepts using strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent stakeholder management capability
- Analytical thinker with high attention-to-detail
- Strong change and project management skills
- Highly proficient in MS PowerPoint and MS Excel data analysis
- Fluent in English
If you are interested in applying for this Senior Compensation Analyst role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Katie in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 1102.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.