EMEA Recruitment is working with our international retail client, which has a strong sense of purpose, as it looks to recruit a Payroll and Benefits Specialist to join the Human Resources team based in Amsterdam.
The business offers a people-focused culture and a great team environment.
Payroll and Benefits Specialist, Amsterdam, Netherlands
This role will be responsible for the end-to-end payroll process for 11 countries across Europe, as well as managing administration linked to the benefits cycle.
Responsibilities of the Payroll and Benefits Specialist;
- Working with external payroll providers across 11 countries to ensure an accurate and efficient payroll process
- First point of contact in the HR team for payroll and benefits queries
- Partner with Finance department for payroll reconciliations on a monthly and yearly basis
- Ensure all payroll and benefits information is accurately recorded and processed
- Manage administration linked to pensions, insurance and company car benefits, managing the relationship with providers
- Support creation and implementation of policies relating to payroll, compensation and benefits
- Generate a range of reports relating to payroll and benefits
- Significant experience of end-to-end payroll across multi-countries, with a good understanding of Dutch payroll process
- Strong Excel skills and ability to learn new system - knowledge of Workday an advantage
- Experience managing external vendor relationships
- Attention to detail and highly accurate
- Excellent analytical capabilities, enjoys working with data and numbers
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in English and ideally Dutch, although not essential
If you are interested in applying for this Payroll and Benefits Specialist role please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation about this role, please call Katie in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 241 73 66
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.