EMEA Recruitment is working on a retained basis with a scale-up organisation who are growing internationally and searching for a HR Operations Manager.
They have been experiencing double digit growth over the last few years, and this role will work closely with the COO to develop and execute the HR and Operations strategy.
The business offers lots of opportunity for innovation and the evolution of processes that will help drive sustainable growth, as well as a diverse and dynamic work environment.
Located in central Amsterdam, the workspace is modern and social. They also offer attractive benefits and huge prospects for personal development.
HR Operations Manager – Exclusive, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Responsibilities of HR Operations Manager:
- Leading a team of 3 which is set to double in size over the next 12 months
- Responsible for managing team performance, training and recruitment of new members
- Ensuring all Operational HR processes are executed in an efficient and compliant manner, identifying potential process improvements
- Supporting managers with people-related issues
- Business partner to leaders across the organisation offering strategic HR advice on company growth
- Advising the business when needed on payroll related matters
- Proven success in a HR Operations role
- Knowledge of Dutch labour law including 30% ruling, visa, internal and external contracts
- Understanding of payroll processes
- Experience in a recruitment business or an organisation with a contractor population is an advantage
- Strategic and proactive mentality
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.