EMEA Recruitment is working with an iconic global brand as it looks to recruit a Senior Employee Relations Specialist to join its Employee Experience team.
This team is responsible for building and developing a strong working culture, and is dedicated to increasing engagement and creating an environment where employees feel able to safely speak out.
This role will be accountable for the end-to-end employee relations management, with a focus on consistent treatment of employees across the business. You will take the lead and own ER investigations for complex cases.
Senior Employee Relations Specialist, Amsterdam, Noord Holland, Netherlands
Responsibilities of the Senior Employee Relations Specialist:
- Lead HR investigations for complex cases, partnering with legal team and conducting mediation where required
- Ensure all required documentation is in place within the ER case management system
- Act as the subject matter expert on internal ER procedures and as a first point of contact for employees and managers
- Analyse and interpret ER metrics to identify trends in the data that allow for early resolution of issues
- Engage in proactive ER practices and solutions to reduce the total number of cases
- Act as the mediator between HR leaders, works councils and other people partners across the organization
- Provide guidance on best practices for the works council, while fostering a strong culture of collaboration
- Maintain up-to-date date knowledge of law changes, case law, and manage updates of policies and handbooks
- Significant experience working within employee relations and with works councils within an international setting
- Able to work to deadlines and deliver in a dynamic environment
- Strong communication skills, using diplomacy where needed
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Able to establish trust, credibility and stay neutral, with a high degree of integrity
- Bachelor’s degree required in Human Resources, Labor/Industrial Relations, Law, Business or equivalent
- Fluent in English
If you are interested in applying for this Senior Employee Relations Specialist role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Katie in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 241 73 66
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.