We are currently recruiting a Recruitment Team Leader for our international manufacturing client based in Amsterdam.
The role will manage a Talent Acquisition team responsible for hiring employees across the European zone of this global organisation.
Recruitment Team Leader - Amsterdam, Noord Holland, Netherlands
As the business is in the manufacturing industry, your team will hire into both blue and white collar roles across multiple countries.
The role would suit someone who already brings experience as a team leader or a senior recruiter, who is looking to develop their career and move into a management role.
Responsibilities of the Recruitment Team Leader:
- Manage and develop a team of 5 Recruiters
- Work with stakeholders to understand the current and future recruitment needs across the business
- Manage end-to-end recruitment cycle of a portfolio of live requisitions
- Assist the Recruitment team in solving any issues that arise as a point of escalation
- When required, develop and manage relationships with external agencies
- Act as a brand ambassador and work on initiatives to drive effective employer branding
- Ensure recruitment processes promote Diversity & Inclusion
- Manage the recruitment budget across Europe
- Continually look to improve the recruitment cycle to create an exceptional candidate experience
- Experience of the end-to-end talent acquisition process, ideally gained in an international setting
- Proven track record or a desire to manage a team
- Ability to build strong partnerships and work collaboratively with stakeholders
- Knowledge of EU legislation on such topics as visas, immigration and contracts
- Ideally experience recruiting both blue and white collar roles
- Proactive approach and continuous improvement mindset
- Thrives in a busy, dynamic environment
- Dedicated to driving equity and inclusion in a recruitment context
- Fluent in English and Dutch
If you are interested in applying for this Recruitment Team Leader role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Katie in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 1102.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.