We’re recruiting a Talent Acquisition Specialist for our international retail client, who are growing significantly and looking to bring top talent in the organisation.
They offer a dynamic and fast-paced environment, and a culture where creativity and innovation are encouraged.
This position plays a key role in the Talent Acquisition process; working closely with the TA Manager, you will take responsibility for a range of vacancies and deal with hiring managers throughout the full recruitment cycle.
Talent Acquisition Specialist, Amsterdam, Noord Holland, Netherlands
Responsibilities of the Talent Acquisition Specialist:
- With the support of the TA Manager, consult with hiring managers on their Talent Acquisition needs and advise on appropriate sourcing channels
- Develop talent pipelines through a range of sourcing tools, events and employer brand activities
- Execute appropriate pre-screening, assessment tools and techniques to increase the quality of hire
- Ensure both candidates and stakeholders have a positive experience through the hiring process
- Suggest improvements to the attraction and screening process
- Embrace technology and automation where appropriate
- Experience of the end-to-end Talent Acquisition process, with a focus on sourcing and selection
- Technical knowledge in one of the following areas – Ecommerce, Technology, Analytics, Digital, Finance, Marketing, Product
- Advanced skills sourcing candidates through a range of different channels
- Strong knowledge of innovative sourcing tools and building talent pools
- Good understanding of recruitment systems and technology
- Fluent in English
If you are interested in applying for this Talent Acquisition Specialist role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Katie in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 1102.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.