EMEA Recruitment is pleased to be working with our client, a market leading logistics business based in the Amsterdam area, in search for a Dutch Speaking Business Controller in a growing business.
The Dutch Speaking Business Controller will be responsible for all back-office activities relating to the Finance Controlling function in the Netherlands and new markets abroad.
Dutch Speaking Business controller, Amsterdam, Netherlands
For the successful Dutch Speaking Business Controller, there will be an attractive salary, as well as a clear path for progression both personally and professionally.
- Assisting the Manager Accounting & Control with Financial, Commercial and Accounting
- Performing the day-to-day Accounting, Finance and administrative duties
- Developing and improving systems, processes, people and procedures
- Managing and improving monthly financial closing process, as well as preparing monthly KPIs, P&L reports, and analysing monthly performance vs. budget and forecast
- Ensuring the monthly reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts are completed
- Focusing on and setting up cost control and proper authorisation processes
- Making sure the statutory, regulatory and statistical requirements are met
- Facilitating and liaising with local auditors during the annual external audit process
- Business partnering with operational departments
- Management Accounting experience within a busy Finance team
- Ability to communicate successfully at all levels
- ERP finance systems knowledge, ideally Hyperion
- Experienced user of Excel
- 2+ years’ post-qualification experience (experience in retail, FMCG or production preferred)
- Strong communication skills in English and Dutch
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.