EMEA Recruitment is delighted to be working with our client, which is a logistics company in search of a Junior Financial Controller based in Amsterdam.
The role is to assist the Finance team and the Regional Financial Manager with all general financial tasks to run a smooth monthly financial close.
This is an opportunity for a Junior Financial Controller to experience a broad scope of all the Finance functions within the business. For the successful candidate, there will be a focus on continuous improvement and progression within the company.
Junior Financial Controller, Amsterdam, Noord Holland, Netherlands
Key responsibilities of the Junior Financial Controller:
- Working closely with the Operational team to provide value added financial, commercial and accounting support
- Providing financial assistance for multiple managers and sales executives
- Delivering market data for current and new markets to the relevant teams
- Setting up and providing support for cost controls
- To manage all financial/commercial reporting deadlines
- Providing support on monthly closing, budget/forecast preparations to the Finance team
- Overseeing and delivering the annual external audit process and CIT requirements
- Controlling the developing of Finance functions by focusing on continual improvement and development of systems, processes, people and procedures
- Ensure accurate postings from AR/AP department is delivered
- 2-3 years’ experience required
- Logistics, travel, aviation or services industry experience could be advantageous (not essential)
- Self-starter with a proactive approach to work independently or in a team
- Motivated to learn and takes initiative
- Knowledge in HEAO, HOFAM or equivalent
- General knowledge of Hyperion (preferred) and Microsoft Excel
- Business analysis and accounting skills
- Language skills: English
If you are interested in applying for this Junior Financial Controller role, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Michael Bentil in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.