EMEA Recruitment is delighted to partner with a world market-leader in floor coverings for both the project and consumer markets in its search for a Procurement Category Manager - Logistics.
The business is active in 26 countries globally, with a strong focus on sustainability and ethics.
Procurement Category Manager - Logistics, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
As a Procurement Category Manager- Logistics and MRO, you are part of the ten-strong central Purchasing team responsible for drawing up a solid strategy for each category, managing the relationships with suppliers and realising the added value per category.
Primary duties of the Procurement Category Manager – Logistics:
- This portfolio includes the following categories: ocean freight, road freight, warehousing, electrical/mechanical maintenance and spare parts - total portfolio €90m
- Participate in cross-functional projects to address innovations, limit costs, reduce risk, and optimise the quality of products and internal services quality
- Set up your supplier segmentation analyses, developments and supplier performance evaluations
- Monitor and approve purchase order numbers
Skills and experience required:
- 6 -12 years of purchasing experience in the private market
- Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Strong analytical skills, with a desire to grow in responsibility
- Purchasing experience within a matrix environment would be an advantage
- Strong stakeholder management, with a proven track record of cost savings
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.