EMEA Recruitment is delighted to share a new opportunity for a Senior Financial Accountant to join a multi-national data company based in Amsterdam.
This is a fantastic opportunity, with a chance to develop and grow at your own pace.
This role also offers full flexibly to work from home full-time if you choose!
The EMEA Reporting and Analysis team, as part of the larger General Ledger team, forms part of a global controllership organisation. The EMEA Reporting and Analysis team currently consists of five people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Senior Financial Accountant, Amsterdam, Noord Holland, Netherlands
Responsibilities of the Senior Financial Accountant:
- Accountable for 60 legal entities in 16 countries across EMEA, in a rapidly growing US technology company
- Collaborating with different Finance teams, such as Revenue, Fixed Assets, Lease, AP/AR, FP&A and Global Accounting
- Managing US GAAP month-end closing, analytical reviews, journal entries, mergers and acquisitions, statutory financial statements, audit engagement and business partnering
- To mentor and assist other team members, as well as review the work of others
Skills and experience:
- Extensive operational accounting experience (3+ years preferred)
- Experience with US GAAP closing
- Experience in external reporting, incl. statutory financial statements
- Extensive knowledge of Excel and Oracle ERP would be a plus
- Experience working in a multi-national corporation would be beneficial
- Experience and ability to oversee, mentor and review work of other team members
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Accounting degree or similar professional qualification
- Fluent English, plus one or more European language
If you are interested in applying for this role, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Becky Kitson in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 241 73 67
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.