Are you a Senior Financial Administrator looking to boost your career in 2023? Our client - the world's largest technology distributor, with operations in 56 countries – can provide you with the opportunities and visibility you’ve been looking for in Finance Administration.
If you thrive on autonomy, enjoy solving challenges, and are results-oriented, then this is the position for you.
As a Senior Financial/Administrative employee, you are part of our 20-person strong Financial team and report directly to the Accounting Manager.
You will also work closely with other departments, such as Marketing, HR and Business Management.
Senior Financial Administrator, Randstad Area, Netherlands
Duties of the Senior Financial Administrator:
- Payroll administration - ensure correct and complete processing of salary changes and journal entries for month-end closing
- Perform proactive checks on Marketing projects and available budgets
- Check availability of required documentation and correctness of the financial transactions
- Create/check general ledger specifications in cooperation shared service center
- Prepare and perform annual balance sheet audit by corporate reviewers
- Ensure compliance with local laws and regulations
- Manage the relationship with shared service center (based on US GAAP)
- Manage local operational activities (e.g. VAT, WEEE, CBS and audits)
- Provide insight into costs to contribute to management decisions and ensure control over expenditure
- Interact with internal customers
- Assist the Manager Accounting Benelux and the Financial Controller Benelux in ad-hoc projects
- You have an HBO, preferably in Finance
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of US GAAP and SOX regulations
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.