EMEA Recruitment is pleased to work in partnership with Ecolab for the role of Accountant, which will report directly to the Benelux Tax & Accounting Manager.
Accountant - Leiden, Zuid Holland, Netherlands
Responsibilities of the Accountant:
- Ensuring company files are up to date, including copies of resolutions, minutes of shareholders’ meetings, official registrations, shareholders’ register copies of annual accounts
- Liaise with the centralised Accounting team and review of monthly accounting records to be in line with Dutch GAAP and with the legal documentation of the company
- General regulatory reporting - preparation, review and filing of quarterly Dutch Central Bank mandatory benchmark reporting
- Preparation, review and signing of non-audited and non-consolidated financial statements based on Dutch GAAP
- Transaction monitoring of the bank account, including correspondence with Treasury, Legal, Tax or GBS departments
- Coordinate the preparation of annual tax return data in conjunction with tax advisors
- Review and coordinate calculation of income tax, deferred taxes and corporate tax packages
Skills and experience:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience, including strong expertise on tax and statutory accounts
- Well organized with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Good knowledge of local statutory requirements and US GAAP
- Proactive, process driven, analytical, logical and disciplined approach to problem-solving
- Self-motivated and ability to work unsupervised on own initiative
- Proficient with using SAP, as well as Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Tax Management or equivalent
Fluent in English and a good understanding of Dutch
If you are interested in applying for this Senior Accountant role, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Becky Kitson in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 241 73 67
Please be advised all direct and third party applications will be managed by EMEA Recruitment.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.