Work for a multinational leader within the compliance department who are actively recruiting for a Compliance Officer Anti-Bribery & Corruption (ABC).
Are you a team player with a problem-solving mindset and excellent people management and training skills? Join an organisation who cares for their colleagues, customers, communities, and environment.
Compliance Officer Anti-Bribery & Corruption (ABC) – Exclusive, South Holland, Netherlands
Responsibilities of the Compliance Officer Anti-Bribery & Corruption (ABC)
Within this role you will take ownership of the ABC compliance program to ensure a stable and compliant environment.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and roll out corporate policies in the ABC field
- Develop and provide training to the business, raising awareness regarding ABC related matters
- Providing advice to the business units regarding day-to-day compliance related matters
- Create controls around adherence to policies
- Responsible for managing and training junior compliance officers and compliance assistants
- Interacting with other Control function personnel, and the employees and management in all lines of the business
- Keeping abreast of regulatory developments as well as evolving best practices in the ABC field
- Previous experience in a similar function (ABC compliance, investigations, due diligence, policy development, compliance monitoring) with a focus on ABC compliance
- A legal, auditing, or similar background
- Excellent knowledge of IT applications and the ability of integrating and developing the use of systems with compliance responsibilities
- Accurate, team player, strong sense of responsibility
- Curiosity and willingness to learn the company’s business
- Fluent in English (both verbally and in writing)
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.