EMEA Recruitment is pleased to be working with our client, a consumer entertainment products company in the Leiden area, in search of an Accounts Payable Lead.
The AP Lead will work as an interface between the Finance Manager and the team, as well as liaise with vendors, consultants and employees by providing guidance on day-to-day Finance activity.
Accounts Payable Lead, Leiden Area, South Holland, Netherlands
For the successful AP Lead, there is a competitive salary, along with excellent benefits. As this is growing business, there is a clear scope for growth in this business.
- Provision of VAT treatment guidance to the team
- Reviewing vendor invoices and internal expense reports for prior approvals and allowable expenses
- Processing accounts payable vouchers with proper general ledger account coding and correct VAT treatment
- Reconciling the AP aging report to General Ledger team
- Reconciliation of prepaid expenses and other assets, as well as preparing appropriate adjusting entries
- Reviewing and implementing new procedures
- Responding to internal and external invoice inquiries and resolve items in query
- Record appropriate month-end adjusting entries and accruals, and assisting with month/year-end close
- Assisting with internal and external audits
- Assisting with tax fillings
- Experience in leading a small team
- 2 years’ Accounting/Accounts Payable experience
- Computer skills required - Excel a must, Axapta/Navision a plus
- Fluent in English and Dutch - FR/ES/IT/DE a plus
- VAT knowledge preferred
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.