EMEA Recruitment is delighted to be partnering with a pioneer within the electronics manufacturing space in its search for a European Corporate Controller, supporting the business across the European region.
You will be part of the European Finance & Accounting department and report directly to the Senior Manager European Finance & Accounting.
This position offers the opportunity to be an integral part of the Finance team, dealing with the business leads of each division, with a strong focus on continuous improvements projects.
European Corporate Controller, Amstelveen, Netherlands
If you have a passion for technology within Finance, there is opportunity to lead automation projects.
Main duties of the European Corporate Controller:
- Group reporting, including analysing, explaining and substantiating deviations, trends and new developments
- Month, quarter and year-end closing process, as well as J-SOX controls and compliance
- Bring in improvements through technology, process improvements and simplification of procedures
- Manage monthly, quarterly and annual closing procedures for HQ and all branches
- Establish, monitor and enforce internal financial controls and procedures
- Preparation of group and branch reports to key stakeholders
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Identification of deviations and clearance of (key) general ledger (sub) accounts
- Work with management on strategic planning, by identifying opportunities for improvement, management reporting, dashboards, KPI development
- 8-10 years of experience within multiple facets of accounting and reporting
- Higher educational level (HBO+ or higher degree) in financial education
- Experience in international setting is preferred, able to operate in a diverse and multi-cultural environment
- Knowledge and experience with IFRS and Dutch GAAP is mandatory
- Experience with SAP FI/CO is considered a strong advantage
- Knowledge of Dutch tax regulations is preferred
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.