Have you always dreamed of starting a career in Finance that has mission and purpose? Then this is the opportunity for you.
This Finance role makes a vital contribution to a company that manages global health supply chains around the world, delivering vital supplies and medicine. This company is a vital and energetic organization that saves people’s lives every day.
All this, plus a central location commutable from major cities.
As a member of the Financial Accounting team, you will work closely with the rest of the team and other operations departments such as HR and Office Management.
Finance Administrator – Exclusive, Central Netherlands, Permanent/Part-Time Negotiable
Responsibilities of the Finance Administrator Include:
- Timely availability of complete and accurate data
- Coding and booking of invoices
- Prepare payments systematically per terms agreed with vendors
- Contribute to correct and complete data
- Reconcile bank and suspense accounts
- Provide optimal accessibility of files to users
- Contribute to ad-hoc information distribution within i+solutions
- Sustainable and accessible internal network that contributes to the positioning of the team within and outside the organization
- Basic understanding of the principles of Finance, Bookkeeping, GL and Accounting (MBO level)
- Minimum 1 – 2 years of experience in a Finance department
- Professional level knowledge of the English and Dutch language
- Experience in working with ERP systems, experience in AFAS is a plus
- Computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 packages, especially Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Teams
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.