Work for a multinational leader within the strategy & planning department who are actively recruiting for a Financial Analyst.
Discover the groups global network working closely with field offices in several countries around the world, global functional teams, as well as having exposure to the company’s senior management and external stakeholders.
Financial Analyst, South Holland
Responsibilities of the Financial Analyst
You will be responsible for the pricings of physical contracts through the placing of market orders and the related administration.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Contributing to strategic presentations for internal stakeholders
- Support business reviews, strategic plans, market trend & sectorial analysis
- Coordination of annual budgets and periodic forecasts
- Monitoring and analysing business units and/or global projects and initiatives, including key performance indicators, costs, CAPEX and variances against budget and forecasts
- Preparation of results updates and other marketing materials for external stakeholders
- Support the execution of corporate debt transactions (debt capital issuances and banking facilities)
- Creating and developing templates for data collection, presentations tools, trackers, and performance dashboards to meet management requests
- Degree in a financial or analytical related area
- Previous experience within a financial strategy, investor relations or banking background
- IT literate in all MS Office programmes, with a sound knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills and ability to comprehend and work within a complex and dynamic business environment
- Experience with data visualization, analytics and presentation tools (Tableau would be preferable)
- Accurate, team player, strong sense of responsibility
- Curiosity and willingness to learn the company’s business
- Fluent in English (both verbally and in writing)
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.