EMEA Recruitment is working with a multi-national manufacturer, seeking to hire a Global Controller Operations to act as a business partner.
You will report directly into the COO/CFO and senior management team, supporting across Operations, Procurement and Supply Chain.
Working within HQ, this role offers you the opportunity to immerse within the business and improve your financial business results in an HQ role, while keeping in touch with local operations.
Global Controller Operations, Zuid Holland, Netherlands
Responsibilities of the Global Controller Operations
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:?£?
- Support in review of operations business performance through reliable reports and analyses,
and advise on performance improvements
- Challenge the business leaders and provide proactive recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial and operational performance
- Responsible for driving performance management by developing, standardizing, automating and measuring financial and non-financial KPIs for operations
- Manage the group’s standard costing process, including an in-depth review of annual updates of standard costs across the group
- Define, implement and deploy the group’s accounting policies and procedures for cost
accounting and other operational-related accounting matters, such as warranty
- Oversee and improve the planning and spend of operation’s CAPEX, including first review of all significant business cases (CEPOs), provide independent opinions on behalf of Finance
- Build and maintain strong relationships with international stakeholders through the sharing of
knowledge and collaboration
- Provide key support to functional and business colleagues in the various regions, factories, also in contemporary presentation of financial data
- Play a key role in ERP implementation to translate demand of operation and related finance domains
- University degree (master’s preferred) in a Finance-related study
- Previous relevant professional experience in Business Controlling/Operations Controlling position
- Experience in supporting senior management in making strategic decisions, by providing clear insights on regional and product performance, as well as investment proposals
- Strong business sense and planning and organizing skills
- Comfortable with (visualisation) reporting and analysis tools
- Knowledge of integrated business planning/sales and operations planning
- Previous experience within a senior role - international experience would be a bonus
- Ability to set priorities, while maintaining flexible and customer-oriented attitude, with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Fluent in English, both verbal and in writing, and preferably in one other language, like Dutch, German, Mandarin or Italian
If you are interested in applying for this Global Controller Operations opportunity, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to: email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Ali Cawley in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 241 73 72
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.