EMEA Recruitment is supporting, on an retained basis, our international manufacturing client in its search for a Consolidation Controller.
This role reports directly to the Group Finance Director, with the opportunity to work cross-functionally across the Europeans regions. The company is in a growth phase, so the ideal candidate will be someone who thrives on driving and implementing change.
The Consolidation Controller is a member of the Accounting & Reporting team and is responsible for accurate and timely internal (and external) reporting, in accordance with IFRS, and Management Reporting.
On a daily basis, the Consolidation Controller supports the Group Finance Director in the monthly close, preparation of annual report, lenders reporting and annual impairment testing, while maintaining HFM. In addition, you will manage the internal control framework over financial reporting.
Key responsibilities of the Consolidation Controller include:
- Functional managing of the HFM consolidation system
- Identify process improvement areas and drive change
- Support in the monthly close, which includes the following deliverables:
- IC reconciliation
- Upload FX rates
- Perform consolidation checks
- Analysis of balances
- Support in the balance sheet review
- Identify and document Internal Controls and suggest improvements where appropriate
- Assist in preparing of the annual reports, annual impairment tests, lenders reporting and prepare the relevant presentations
- Provide guidance to local Controllers to ensure a timely and accurate close
- Maintains the lease Accounting tool/calculation
- Identify Accounting issues and resolve with the Group Finance Director
- Give training/presentations to SSC or local controllers
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Accounting
- Studying to become RA/ACCA/CA (or equivalent) or just finalized
- Minimal 8 years’ experience in public Accounting with one of the Big 4 firms and preferably at least 3 years in a Finance department
- Working experience in or willing to learn consolidation tools
- Strong knowledge of IFRS
- Internal control (SOX) experience
- High proficiency in office software packages, including Microsoft Office
- Hands-on mentality and flexibility
- Fluent in English
- Feels at ease in an international and fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with initiative, and the ability to solve problems quickly and effectively
- Strong ability to create working relationships at all levels
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Gemma hart firstname.lastname@example.org or you can reach us at the office on +31208081102
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.