EMEA Recruitment is partnering exclusively with a global Manufacturing business to identify a Project Manager Global Accounting Processes – P2P.
Project Manager Global Accounting Processes – P2P - Gelderland, Netherlands
The position is based in Arnhem and will report to the Global Accounting Programme Manager.
The successful candidate will support or lead the continuous improvement change initiatives in the Accounting organization, in terms of processes and supporting systems. The main processes area for this role is the Purchase to Pay in Accounting process.
Project Manager Global Accounting Processes – P2P, Arnhem, Gelderland, Netherlands
Responsibilities of the Project Manager Global Accounting Processes – P2P:
- Lead and support projects and improvement initiatives that will bring the global Accounting operations in a world-class best position
- Work together with the Regional Accounting Centres and other relevant functions to plan, define, implement and embed the identified improvements structurally in the global Accounting operations
- Supporting defining improvement initiatives
- Supporting leading projects
- Perform fact-based data analysis and identify improvement initiatives
- Monitoring and support on embedding the project deliverables
- Design/implement/maintain business processes
- Communication and cooperation with several stakeholders
- Expert and good understanding in operational Accounting process, specially in P2P area (include purchasing, invoice and payment process).
- Good functional understanding in ERP system, especially in SAP material management, vendor invoice management and SAP Ariba.
- Experienced in supplier e-invoice enablement (preferably SAP based platform, example SAP Ariba).
- At least 3-5 years of relevant working experience.
- Experienced in data analysis using Microsoft Excel or (preferably PowerBI).
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance (Bachelor).
- Fluent English
If you are interested in applying for this Project Manager Global Accounting Processes – P2P role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to hannah.Mallia@emearecruitment.com or for a confidential conversation please call Hannah Mallia in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.