Our client is a highly successful and busy manufacturing business located within The Hague area. They are looking for an experienced Accounting & Compliance Holdings Manager reporting to the Senior Finance Manager to join them on their growth journey.
As their Accounting & Compliance Holdings Manager you will be responsible for Holdings accounting maintenance and other tasks including but not limited to restructuring projects, submitting tax returns, publications, and shareholder resolutions.
You will ensure that the tax defence files are properly documented and designed to maximise tax opportunity.
Benelux Accounting & Compliance Holdings Manager, The Hague, Zuid Holland, Netherlands
- Corporate legal and secretarial administration tasks including keeping company files up to date.
- Organise the annual Shareholders meeting
- Acting as proxy holder and administrative manager for Holdings including corporate record keeping
- Preparation, review, and final sign off for Financial Statements based on Dutch GAAP including conversion into publication accounts and filing of the financial statements.
- Monitoring bank transactions including correspondence with internal and external departments such as treasury, legal and tax
- Review and coordinate calculation of income tax, deferred taxes, and corporate tax packages
- Build and maintain strong relationships across the business
- Assisting with financial tax audits and internal control
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Tax management or equivalent
- Additional accounting certification preferred such as RC,ACCA,CPA or similar
- 8+ years of relevant work experience including strong expertise on tax and statutory accounts
- Good overall understanding of complex situations as well as hands-on capabilities when needed
- Solid technical knowledge in Dutch tax
- Good knowledge of local statutory requirements and US GAAP
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Excellent verbal and written communication, with the ability to converse at all levels
- Strong knowledge of using SAP as well as Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- You will be proactive, process driven, analytical, logical, and have a disciplined approach to problem solving
If you are interested in applying for this role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Becky Kitson in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.